Now you can video visit your provider
You don’t always have time to fit a doctor appointment in your busy schedule. That’s why Novant Health offers video visits, allowing you to have a secure, online video appointment with your provider – at home, in the office or out of town. Simple, convenient and affordable, video visits are available within MyChart and with your provider for non-emergent health concerns. All you need is a computer, a webcam and a MyChart account. The cost of a video visit is $50 and is not covered by insurance. For more information on video visits, please call your provider’s clinic.
To participate in a video visit, please follow these simple steps:
- Schedule your video visit with your provider’s clinic
- Log into MyChart and test your web cam
- When it’s time for your appointment, log into MyChart and click on the appointment information banner or select your scheduled appointment from Upcoming Appointments
- Begin Video Visit
If you experience technical problems with your video visit, please see our webcam and microphone troubleshooting guide.
Novant Health providers offer MyChart - a simple and convenient free online tool that allows you to remotely and securely:
- Review personalized health information
- Email and send photos to your care team
- Request prescription renewals
- Manage your appointments online
- View laboratory test results
- Access your family’s records
- Learn about your health
If you have a Novant Health provider and would like to sign up for MyChart, request your secure activation code.